SEOEGG digital marketing company (“SEOEGG”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at www.copyright.gov, SEOEGG will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the SEOEGG website or service if such claims are reported SEOEGG’s designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the SEOEGG website or service by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to SEOEGG’s designated copyright agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, SEOEGG will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the SEOEGG website or service.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the SEOEGG website or service where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to SEOEGG’s designated copyright agent:
SEOEGG digital marketing company
Please note that this Notice is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. It is your responsibility to determine whether material available on the SEOEGG website or service infringes your copyright and to take any necessary actions. SEOEGG recommends seeking the advice of an attorney.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which your address is located (or, if you are outside of the United States, the judicial district in which the SEOEGG website or service is located), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you will not accept any settlement that imposes any obligation or liability on you or any other party.
- A statement that you will not file a lawsuit against SEOEGG or its affiliates for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in connection with the content.
Deliver this counter-notice, with all items completed, to SEOEGG’s designated copyright agent:
SEOEGG digital marketing company
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, SEOEGG has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at SEOEGG’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. SEOEGG may also at its sole discretion limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
SEOEGG does not control the content posted via the SEOEGG website or service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. You understand that by using the SEOEGG website or service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will SEOEGG be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the SEOEGG website or service.
If you have any questions about this DMCA policy or the practices of SEOEGG, please contact the copyright agent at the address and email provided above.
This DMCA policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Please check back periodically for updates.
Last updated: [Insert date]